Call for Papers
IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine
Special Issue on:
Selected Methods and Instrumentation of Metrology for AeroSpace
In 2014 the International IEEE Workshop on Metrology for AeroSpace (MetroAeroSpace) was born. The main goal of this event was to share knowledge among researchers working in different fields of metrology for aerospace. Now, after three successful events, the organizers want to share with the wider IEEE AES Society some details of selected methods and instrumentation that have been successfully applied in modern metrology for aerospace.
The MetroAeroSpace this year will be held on June 21-23 in Padua, Italy (www.metroaerospace.org). The authors of the best papers presented at the Workshop, addressing recent advances in metrology methods, new instrumentation and sensors for aerospace, will be invited to submit their work to this special issue of the AESS magazine.
Key Topic Areas:
• Electronic instrumentation for aerospace
• Automatic test equipment for aerospace
• Sensors and sensor systems for aerospace applications
• Wireless sensor networks in aerospace
• Attitude- and heading-reference systems
• Monitoring systems in aerospace
• Metrology for navigation and precise positioning
• Sensors and Data Fusion Techniques for Avionics and Air Traffic Management
• Flight Testing Instrumentation and Flight Test Techniques.
For information on paper submission, prospective authors should visit:
Manuscripts should be submitted using the manuscript submission web site for IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine at http://sysaes.msubmit.net.
Manuscripts will be peer reviewed according to the standard IEEE AES process.
• Manuscript submission deadline: 30 July 2017
• Tentative publication: August 2018