- Roberto Peron, Istituto di Astrofisica e Planetologia Spaziali, Italy
- Enrico Lorenzini, University of Padova, Italy.
Among the various topics expected to be covered in this session, we can point out:
- Measurement of time (and frequency);
- Measurement of length;
- Astronomy and astrometry;
- Fundamental Physics tests in space.
The expected range of topics and disciplines is therefore rather wide; it goes from basic measurement techniques (such as length and time) to their various applications. Abstracts are welcome on these subjects as well as on related ones.