Authors of papers presented at this conference and within the scope of Measurement Journal may submit a technically extended version to a Special Issue of this journal.
When submitting their papers, through the web submission portal at: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/measurement , authors are requested to carefully follow all submission rules, plus the following additional rules.
- The fact that the paper has been presented at this conference MUST be clearly disclosed in the manuscript submission Cover Letter.
- The paper must be TECHNICALLY extended beyond the scope of the paper that may have appeared in the conference proceedings.
- At the time of submission, the authors MUST provide detailed information (in a separate file and not in the manuscript submission Cover Letter) regarding how the paper is a technically extended version of the proceedings paper.
- The proceedings paper MUST be clearly referred to in the text and listed as one of the references in the submitted paper.
- A PDF copy of the proceedings paper MUST be submitted at the time of paper submission.
- Failure to submit a detailed explanation of TECHNICAL extension of the paper and a PDF copy of the proceedings paper, as well as failing to cite the proceedings paper, will result in the immediate return of the manuscript to the author(s) as an unacceptable submission.
Please note that Measurement Journal publishes papers that address innovative solutions to the development and use of electrical and electronic instruments and equipment to measure, monitor and/or record physical phenomena for the purpose of advancing measurement science, methods, functionality and applications. Therefore, papers focused only on the applications and that do not address innovative solutions and do not prove how they advance the state of the art in the Instrumentation and Measurement field cannot be considered for publication and, if submitted, will be declined.
The submission website for this journal is located at: http://ees.elsevier.com/meas/default.asp
To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue you are editing, it is important that authors select "VSI: MAS2018" when they reach the "Article Type" step in the submission process.
Submission Deadline: October 30, 2018